3702 Washington Street
Hollywood, FL 33021
PEMBROKE PINES OFFICE
601 N Flamingo Rd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Items Patients Need to bring to first visit
X-ray films, MRI’s or past medical records that are pertinent to your treatment, insurance card, picture ID
We do provide workers’ compensation.
New Patient Packet
New Patient Packet (Spanish Version)
Notice of Privacy Practices
Health Care Plans Accepted
Most major insurance plans are accepted, as well as Worker’s Compensation and out of network benefits are welcome
- Nothing to eat or drink 8 hours prior to surgery except approved medications with a sip of water.
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- Arrange a ride home if you are having outpatient surgery
- Fill your pain medications before surgery
- Notify your health plan and family physician of your surgery
- Read your preoperative sheet of FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)
- Bring picture ID and any Pre-op orders that your physician has given you
- Please DO NOT bring jewelry or wear make up the day of your procedure
- Read your preoperative sheet of FAQ’s regarding post-op
- Ice and elevate the operated extremity
- Plan to rest for a few days after surgery to minimize bleeding and swelling
- Remember to call to renew narcotic prescriptions during office hours when we have access to your chart.
After Hours Process
If you have a life threatening emergency, please dial 911. Otherwise, call the on-call doctor and he/she will be happy to assist you with you needs.